* Keynote Speaker at JOHA (Joliet Oncology-Hematology Associates)
* Emcee and Speaker at American Cancer Association "Relay for Life" - Lake Zurich, IL
* Writer and Performer of Two Successful One Woman Shows - Family Humor
* Television appearances including Showtime, A&E, NBC Morning News and WTTW
* Countless radio appearances (WGN Radio, FISH radio)
* A Guaranteed Successful Event - Fundraisers and Women's Groups
* Author of three hilarious illustrated humor books about a woman's life stages!
Funniest Clean Comedian - Sally Edwards
Sally Edwards is one of the most well-known professional woman comedians and keynote humorists in the country. Sally Edwards excels in a corporate environment because of her ability to make an audience laugh to tears at her hilarious observations. Sally Edwards knows how to spread positive energy which leads to a strengthened community. Utilizing laughter and humor is a life strategy for success and Sally will show you how that is done! Audiences are left with a sense of rejuvenation as they wipe the slate clean of worries and stress. If you're looking for upbeat and inspiring humorous speaker and comedic entertainment, Sally Edwards hits home with her positive presentation and clean humor about life and family.
Professional humorous keynote speaker and corporate comedian Sally Edwards includes her audience when she delivers her clean comedy because she loves to share the spotlight. This interaction makes every humorous performance customized to your group. Making an audience member feel special is just the beginning of a very thrilling experience.
Keynote Speaker and Comedian Sally Edwards Performs Clean Family Comedy